al coleman

Joined: 26/05/16

Comments by al coleman
Natural Gas Apr 18, 2021 8:17PM ET
https://invst.ly/uic6d , https://invst.ly/uic6g ,  https://invst.ly/uic6q ,  Suspect more consolidation type price action is likely. To the bears. If that weekly MACD crosses up things could get painful. To the bulls: if the 200 EMA  gets taken out it could be painful as well. Having an opinion is one thing being overly stubborn is another. For now  I'm traveling long GLTA!
Natural Gas Apr 13, 2021 8:00PM ET
Something in that neighborhood looks reasonable.
Natural Gas Apr 06, 2021 9:58PM ET
Somewhere between 2.30 and 2,34 might be a place to step in if you're long and (not wrong) just waiting for a better day to come. Re:Barcharts. just a suggestion as these investing.com folks can't get their data points right.Just sayin'
Natural Gas Apr 06, 2021 9:32AM ET
If you have this right do you have a price in mind for Natty?
Natural Gas Apr 05, 2021 5:58PM ET
Thanks!
Natural Gas Apr 01, 2021 9:20AM ET
me too!
Natural Gas Mar 28, 2021 7:53PM ET
yesssirrr!
Natural Gas Mar 21, 2021 9:49PM ET
Saw your post about the 200 day ma. Have moved things around in accordance with standard practices. Still long though. Got a bad feeling this one might hurt a little bit. It happens. Be interested in your thoughts.
Natural Gas Mar 10, 2021 9:36PM ET
Yep! I think it's up, but we'll see how the cards come out. Yep! I think it's up, but we'll see how the cards come out.
Natural Gas Mar 10, 2021 7:04AM ET
Natural Gas Mar 08, 2021 10:02PM ET
Not sure where you are going with this, but I suspect it could be instructive. Not sure where you are going with this, but I suspect it could be instructive.
Natural Gas Mar 08, 2021 9:05PM ET
To clarify. I agree with your market comment. When it comes to your Biden swipe I've always operated with the idea that business and politics don't mix.
Natural Gas Mar 08, 2021 8:55PM ET
Agree! It's  a controversial bet. Trying to figure out where my stop losses should be as I don't spend my day in front of the screens. The play has it's risks, but the reward is intriguing.
Natural Gas Mar 08, 2021 2:50PM ET
  Saca. For what it's worth I'm still long. I sold half on Friday. One. because of the weekend. Two. It didn't do what I thought it would do. When that happens my "rules of the road" say "take market action". I replaced it today. I'm underwater a bit, but for better or worse I'm going to stick around.  Saca. For what it's worth I'm still long. I sold half on Friday. One. because of the weekend. Two. It didn't do what I thought it would do. When that happens my "rules of the road" say "take market action". I replaced it today. I'm underwater a bit, but for better or worse I'm going to stick around.
Natural Gas Mar 05, 2021 9:43AM ET
Now we're talkin' ! Now we're talkin' !
Natural Gas Mar 04, 2021 1:54PM ET
Discouraging for sure. For now I'm staying the course.
Natural Gas Mar 03, 2021 7:20PM ET
We'll see how the cards come out.
Natural Gas Feb 28, 2021 8:27PM ET
Understand. Weekly stuff doesn't look promising and the seasonals certainly favor a move south. I think it takes a run at 3 and maybe the recent 3.3 highs. (plan A)  I'm not that smart. Let's see how plan A goes then I'll think about plan B, C, etc. Understand. Weekly stuff doesn't look promising and the seasonals certainly favor a move south. I think it takes a run at 3 and maybe the recent 3.3 highs. (plan A)  I'm not that smart. Let's see how plan A goes then I'll think about plan B, C, etc.
Natural Gas Feb 28, 2021 8:14PM ET
Yep! I am by nature cautious, but i think it's one of the best set ups I''ve seen in some time. I started on Friday. Time will tell if i should have been more aggressive. Still allowing for a dump into the mid to low 2.60's. We'll see. Yep! I am by nature cautious, but i think it's one of the best set ups I''ve seen in some time. I started on Friday. Time will tell if i should have been more aggressive. Still allowing for a dump into the mid to low 2.60's. We'll see.
Natural Gas Feb 28, 2021 8:00PM ET
Think the turning process has begun: https://invst.ly/t-7jt . WE might have to allow for one more  drop to the mid 2.60's or so: https://invst.ly/t-7ka .Think the  odds of a positive outcome from being long at these prices are high. Nothing is certain, but I feel pretty/very good on this one.GLTA!
Natural Gas Feb 27, 2021 9:01PM ET
Have started to accumulate on the long side. Looking forward to an interesting Monday. When / if this sucker turns and breaks the downtrend line think 3, maybe even 3.3 is possible. It's one of the best risk/reward opportunities I've seen in some time. It might not work, but i feel compelled to try.
Natural Gas Feb 27, 2021 8:52PM ET
Looking forward to an interesting Monday. When / if this Have started to accumulate on the long side.If this sucker turns and breaks the downtrend line think 3, maybe even 3.3 is possible. It's one of the best risk/reward opportunities I've seen in some time. It might not work, but I feel compelled to try it.
Natural Gas Feb 26, 2021 2:56PM ET
Agree. Picked some up today myself. It might need another day.
Natural Gas Feb 22, 2021 11:14PM ET
Thanks for getting back! You know me I never quite hit them on the screws, but somehow they end up in the fairway. Just thought I'd check in. Thanks for getting back! You know me I never quite hit them on the screws, but somehow they end up in the fairway. Just thought I'd check in.
Natural Gas Feb 22, 2021 10:56PM ET
Saca, Not to distract you from Natty, but could you render an opinion on this? https://invst.ly/txdk8  , https://invst.ly/txdkc