al coleman

Joined: 26/05/16

Comments by al coleman
Natural Gas Dec 01, 2019 10:20PM ET
Correction. The work you are sharing s exceptional!
Natural Gas Dec 01, 2019 10:16PM ET
I'm nowhere near your currently working technical expertise. The busting issues can be somewhat solved by "never shooting your wad" or more properly said, by proper money management.  That being said . You are sending out some good stuff here. Thank you for doing it! "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink" IMHO. Anyone at any level who doesn't learn from this should find something else to trade.
Natural Gas Nov 29, 2019 9:22AM ET
Nice job!
Can Natural Gas Test $3.3 During December 2019 Nov 27, 2019 7:36PM ET
Hope you're right! Not sure it's done going down yet, but once that's over I think 3 is certainly doable.
Natural Gas Nov 27, 2019 9:29AM ET
Blocked!
Natural Gas Nov 27, 2019 1:29AM ET
Re: Jim Coop. You have/had strong views that may actually to turn out  to be right. You  are not looking good right now. What do you have to say about that?  My question has nothing to do with my portfolio. Stand up and explain your views or be written off as another Bull-hitter. Your credibility is on the line.
Natural Gas Nov 26, 2019 8:10PM ET
Whatever your view. Suspect keeping some dry powder around is advisable.
Natural Gas Nov 26, 2019 8:06PM ET
Think 3 is very doable, however, If you're traveling long (me) the heartburn might not be over yet  We'll see.
Natural Gas Nov 26, 2019 7:53PM ET
Appreciate the kind? words. We'll see how the cards come out.
Natural Gas Nov 24, 2019 8:12PM ET
Natural Gas Nov 22, 2019 6:52AM ET
I suspect you are FOS. Adios I suspect you are FOS. Adios
Natural Gas Nov 22, 2019 6:48AM ET
Then SHORT IT ! What do need permission? No whining if you lose though
Natural Gas Nov 22, 2019 2:36AM ET
Being long  Would characterize tonight's action as being very disappointing. .Have to think that it brings sub 2.40 thoughts into mind. Didn't think I'd have to play defense on this trade , but Natty is Natty.
Natural Gas Nov 22, 2019 12:44AM ET
https://invst.ly/or0hy , https://invst.ly/or0ih , https://invst.ly/or0je , These look promising, but failure is not an option should they not follow through. GLTA
Natural Gas Nov 22, 2019 12:29AM ET
In full disclosure . There are 1 or 5 Vodkas speaking for me at this point. GLTA
Natural Gas Nov 22, 2019 12:26AM ET
IMO. Any move like that would be encouraging if it can hold and close in that range. Should it make a run and fail somewhat dramatically it could be a feast for the bears. Suspect the current  4 hr low (as awe speak) is a reasonable stop out point.
Natural Gas Nov 22, 2019 12:00AM ET
In terms of age. Pair of sixes for me. Checking in to this conversation  late. IMO it needs to make a run at 2.7 soon. Should it not I suspect the recent 2.5 lows won't hold and we're looking at Dec prices that could go to the low 2.30's. ( Price Jan.as you will.). My vote is up,  You pay your money you take your chances. P.S. Whiners please go away!
Natural Gas Nov 21, 2019 10:49AM ET
Don't know if today is the day, but I suspect it's coming.
Natural Gas Nov 19, 2019 10:43PM ET
Hmm. Interesting resume. I left the business in 2006.  I suspect if we played the name game we might know some people in common. Best of luck on your new venture! Hmm. Interesting resume. I left the business in 2006.  I suspect if we played the name game we might know some people in common. Best of luck on your new venture!
Natural Gas Nov 19, 2019 10:25PM ET
Best wishes to you! I\'ve always been a fan of dry powder. Currently 1/3 deployed. Will probably take that  a little higher on this swing, but will be cautious after that. Right or wrong this strategy has been a good one over the last 10 months or so. Best wishes to you! I've always been a fan of dry powder. Currently 1/3 deployed. Will probably take that  a little higher on this swing, but will be cautious after that. Right or wrong this strategy has been a good one over the last 10 months or so.
Natural Gas Nov 19, 2019 10:03PM ET
So how does it look from 10,000 feet? Just askin'
Natural Gas Nov 19, 2019 9:31PM ET
Long UGAZ. 14.34 cost. Clearly missed on the degree of the sell off. Looking to add when NG is in the low 2.40\'s and if/then in the 2.33 to 2.35 range. Due to other obligations i don\'t spend all day in front of the screens. Obviously not thrilled at what I\'m looking at in the short term, but am reasonably confident I\'ll make money on this one. Maybe a little. Maybe alot.. GLTA Long UGAZ. 14.34 cost. Clearly missed on the degree of the sell off. Looking to add when NG is in the low 2.40's and if/then in the 2.33 to 2.35 range. Due to other obligations i don't spend all day in front of the screens. Obviously not thrilled at what I'm looking at in the short term, but am reasonably confident I'll make money on this one. Maybe a little. Maybe alot.. GLTA
Natural Gas Nov 19, 2019 7:29PM ET
In terms of your work. Does 2.42 as a possible bottom make any sense to you? Just askin'
Natural Gas Nov 18, 2019 12:44AM ET
Go back to basics. You are a TA guy. Maintain the course. Nobody gets this right all the time. Go back to basics. You are a TA guy. Maintain the course. Nobody gets this right all the time.
Natural Gas Nov 16, 2019 8:14PM ET
Thank you Jim. Appreciate the info!