al coleman

Comments by al coleman
Natural Gas Jun 12, 2021 8:41PM ET
maybe
Natural Gas May 31, 2021 8:28PM ET
test
Natural Gas May 26, 2021 10:11PM ET
I'm sure you'll do just fine! I'll wait for a set up that fits for me. Just an observation, but I thought the banter/conversation I read tonight was above average in terms of being informative. Found some new people to pay attention to. Hope it continues! I'm never too old to learn. Close maybe, but not yet. I'm sure you'll do just fine! I'll wait for a set up that fits for me. Just an observation, but I thought the banter/conversation I read tonight was above average in terms of being informative. Found some new people to pay attention to. Hope it continues! I'm never too old to learn. Close maybe, but not yet.
Natural Gas May 26, 2021 8:21PM ET
Saw all of your recent posts. Thanks for sharing  your thoughts! I haven't been in front of the screens during the day recently, but I seem to recall having some conversations about your levels (2.68, 3.21) sometime in the recent past. It's funny how the same levels keep popping up. I don't think I want to torture myself trying to figure things out in the meantime. Think I'll lay low and react to whatever price comes up first. GLTA! Saw all of your recent posts. Thanks for sharing  your thoughts! I haven't been in front of the screens during the day recently, but I seem to recall having some conversations about your levels (2.68, 3.21) sometime in the recent past. It's funny how the same levels keep popping up. I don't think I want to torture myself trying to figure things out in the meantime. Think I'll lay low and react to whatever price comes up first. GLTA!
Natural Gas May 21, 2021 9:37PM ET
65/35 down vs up . Would guess  it's become 85,90//15.10. I'm never 100% certain when it comes to this puppy..
Natural Gas May 21, 2021 9:26PM ET
https://invst.ly/uwc-y  None for me either. I saw some of your previous posts.Have to agree that  the weekly has a rather nasty look to it.
Natural Gas May 19, 2021 10:54PM ET
https://invst.ly/uvfjw https://invst.ly/uvfk5 Looks like it could head up short term (4 hour). The EIA number better be pretty good tomorrow to reverse the daily though as it has a rather nasty look about it. It's always an adventure with Natty.
Natural Gas May 19, 2021 10:16PM ET
OT. Thanks! Will do on the stops. I don't watch the screens all day. Been there done that. If this breaks to the upside it seems like a high wire act to me. Pretty sure stops are required. OT. Thanks! Will do on the stops. I don't watch the screens all day. Been there done that. If this breaks to the upside it seems like a high wire act to me. Pretty sure stops are required.
Natural Gas May 19, 2021 9:52PM ET
Thanks! On another note. I responded to one of your US500 posts. Don't know if you'll see it. Bottom line. For some non T/A reasons there are some  people I know who get paid to be fully invested that agree with you. Flyers have been sold and they're playing defense. Don't think a move to 3300 is unreasonable.. Be well! Thanks! On another note. I responded to one of your US500 posts. Don't know if you'll see it. Bottom line. For some non T/A reasons there are some  people I know who get paid to be fully invested that agree with you. Flyers have been sold and they're playing defense. Don't think a move to 3300 is unreasonable.. Be well!
US 500 Futures May 19, 2021 9:18PM ET
That looks like a decent level. I know this is not your thing, but I know that  some of the long term investment types who have to be at least 90 or 100% invested have rotated out of the flyers into companies that have good cash flow, dividends and will still be around if this goes in the toilet. Potential cap gains tax increases were an issue, but relative performance in a declining market was the other. I know it's a different game than you play, but I'm just sayin'. Don't think this type of rotational action is over. That looks like a decent level. I know this is not your thing, but I know that  some of the long term investment types who have to be at least 90 or 100% invested have rotated out of the flyers into companies that have good cash flow, dividends and will still be around if this goes in the toilet. Potential cap gains tax increases were an issue, but relative performance in a declining market was the other. I know it's a different game than you play, but I'm just sayin'. Don't think this type of rotational action is over.
Natural Gas May 19, 2021 9:04PM ET
Re:Your previous post.  https://invst.ly/uvcpa. Looks kind of ominous. You know Natty though. Still having trouble ruling out a move > 3.25. Think it's 65-35 down vs. up. Submitted for what it's worth. GLTA
Natural Gas May 12, 2021 9:38PM ET
Good chart! It's definitely a concern. If it doesn't hold the TL looks kike that gap in the mid 2.70's comes into play. On the other hand it's sitting at the top end of the range. If it can break through it could be quite something. I've survived in Natty by being somewhat disciplined about momentum indicators. However. there are times hen you have to step away from that. If Natty breaks through here this could be one of them. If that happens I'll make a modest chase bet.with stops. If it doesn't I'll think about getting the basket out to catch it on the way do Starting point mid 2.70's.  I'm not a star here just a survivor. Just sayin' Good chart! It's definitely a concern. If it doesn't hold the TL looks kike that gap in the mid 2.70's comes into play. On the other hand it's sitting at the top end of the range. If it can break through it could be quite something. I've survived in Natty by being somewhat disciplined about momentum indicators. However. there are times hen you have to step away from that. If Natty breaks through here this could be one of them. If that happens I'll make a modest chase bet.with stops. If it doesn't I'll think about getting the basket out to catch it on the way do Starting point mid 2.70's.  I'm not a star here just a survivor. Just sayin'
Natural Gas May 10, 2021 7:34PM ET
Agree with you there. Looked really positive Friday PM. Now I'm thinking the 200 EMA on the 4 hour might be a target. I could bring up the 200 EMA on the daily, but I'll skip that for now. As you know I don't spend all day watching the screens so I would prefer to find a more swing type entry point. Preferably long. Frustrating as it is I'm not seeing it right now. GLTA! Agree with you there. Looked really positive Friday PM. Now I'm thinking the 200 EMA on the 4 hour might be a target. I could bring up the 200 EMA on the daily, but I'll skip that for now. As you know I don't spend all day watching the screens so I would prefer to find a more swing type entry point. Preferably long. Frustrating as it is I'm not seeing it right now. GLTA!
Natural Gas May 07, 2021 5:13PM ET
Yep. It kind of has that look about it.
Natural Gas May 03, 2021 12:14AM ET
Good Night and Good Luck!
Natural Gas May 03, 2021 12:12AM ET
https://invst.ly/unvmh   https://invst.ly/unvmm https://invst.ly/unvmy Still hoping for a pull back into trend,  2.8 or so. But the possibility to charge ahead to 3.3 is certainly real.
Natural Gas May 02, 2021 11:23PM ET
Could be. Only time will tell. Could be. Only time will tell.
Natural Gas May 02, 2021 11:03PM ET
Thanks for getting back Tom and I appreciate your honesty! IMHO I think you're wasting your efforts fighting so hard here because many of the participants (66 to 75%) don't have a clue about Natty. You seem to want to put the peddle down and press the bullish case all the time and markets don't work that way. That being said. I'm not going to block you for now,but I do think your efforts are being wasted here. Why not direct your energies at the Greg Abbots or the Bass Family's of the world? IMHO for what your talking this forum seems like a waste of time. Good luck! Thanks for getting back Tom and I appreciate your honesty! IMHO I think you're wasting your efforts fighting so hard here because many of the participants (66 to 75%) don't have a clue about Natty. You seem to want to put the peddle down and press the bullish case all the time and markets don't work that way. That being said. I'm not going to block you for now,but I do think your efforts are being wasted here. Why not direct your energies at the Greg Abbots or the Bass Family's of the world? IMHO for what your talking this forum seems like a waste of time. Good luck!
Natural Gas May 02, 2021 9:53PM ET
Could be really good, but it cgo the other way as well.would Happy to react to extremes, but barring that I'd like to see things how develop. .
Natural Gas May 02, 2021 9:43PM ET
IMHO you are way too overbearing in your approach to this forum. Right here right now you could be right by being so positive. You clearly know some things and are not afraid to share them. If your purpose here is to vent your ego then I'm wasting my time with this post. If your purpose is to be instructional I think you should temper your approach. You clearly have some experience, but you conduct yourself here like an ego venting amateur.  Just sayin'. If you want to go into my qualifications to make this statement all you have to do is ask. IMHO you are way too overbearing in your approach to this forum. Right here right now you could be right by being so positive. You clearly know some things and are not afraid to share them. If your purpose here is to vent your ego then I'm wasting my time with this post. If your purpose is to be instructional I think you should temper your approach. You clearly have some experience, but you conduct yourself here like an ego venting amateur.  Just sayin'. If you want to go into my qualifications to make this statement all you have to do is ask.
Natural Gas Apr 28, 2021 1:18PM ET
Thanks! Thanks!
Natural Gas Apr 28, 2021 1:16PM ET
Yep. Key phrase is "could be". If it gets to 3.06 I'll try the short side. Not here. I sold my longs late last week so this move is a little frustrating. Not the first time. Yep. Key phrase is "could be". If it gets to 3.06 I'll try the short side. Not here. I sold my longs late last week so this move is a little frustrating. Not the first time.
Natural Gas Apr 28, 2021 1:11PM ET
https://invst.ly/umcdq   Could be time for a pause that refreshes. 4hr macd getting close to crossing negative. Could be wishful thinking, but I'd love to reload at 2.76 or so.
Natural Gas Apr 27, 2021 12:24AM ET
https://invst.ly/ulint .Interesting times. Think about it!
Natural Gas Apr 26, 2021 10:41PM ET
Thanks for taking the time to help people here Tom! For what it's worth the only two people I track here are Sam and Saca. Technically based. You have provided a different dimension. For what it's worth I'm going to save and read your posts. I only ask questions when I have them. Passed my series 7 in 1977. Retired sincee 2006. Most of my assets are well managed. I trade Natty for fun (sort of ). have a small investment in Kimmeridge if you recognize the name. Thanks for your input Thanks for taking the time to help people here Tom! For what it's worth the only two people I track here are Sam and Saca. Technically based. You have provided a different dimension. For what it's worth I'm going to save and read your posts. I only ask questions when I have them. Passed my series 7 in 1977. Retired sincee 2006. Most of my assets are well managed. I trade Natty for fun (sort of ). have a small investment in Kimmeridge if you recognize the name. Thanks for your input