craig smith

Joined: 19/02/16

Comments by craig smith
Precious Metals’ Outlook Remains Profoundly Bearish Oct 07, 2021 3:38AM ET
I have an indicator that I developed many years ago. The current signal says this author should be wrong for awhile. This indicator has been accurate since 2003, but it won't indicate if a small bull or a large bull will happen...must wait for more signals to determine. Always use risk management just in case, but this indicator gives a start accumulating a position right now. There's always a possibility that a news shock could disrupt the accuracy of the signals...nothing's perfect.
Giant Silver Top Complete Sep 30, 2021 7:28PM ET
Are you saying silver won't be used for electric cars and solar anymore?
Gold Miners: Celebration Time Aug 11, 2021 5:59PM ET
So, Radomski made a little profit from his short position in gold. Too bad he lost way more money during the previous move up to $2000.00.
BTC/USD Jul 19, 2021 11:39PM ET
 Sell at 63k or hold to ZERO. BTC is a speculation. This is how I speculate...buy an asset that's 90% down...not when its making new highs or only down 50%. Remember when tech stocks imploded in early 2000's like amazon and others...great speculation back then. If i miss out by not buying now, so be it...there's always something else. Sell at 63k or hold to ZERO. BTC is a speculation. This is how I speculate...buy an asset that's 90% down...not when its making new highs or only down 50%. Remember when tech stocks imploded in early 2000's like amazon and others...great speculation back then. If i miss out by not buying now, so be it...there's always something else.
BTC/USD Jul 19, 2021 10:56PM ET
I will not buy any bitcoin until it gets close to 7k.
BTC/USD Jul 19, 2021 10:54PM ET
large investors can also buy stocks that eventually go bankrupt. they didn't think they were garbage at the time of purchase...so it was still a speculation that didn't work out. the same can happen with a fiat coin. I will not buy any btc until it gets close to 7k.
Gold: High Time To Move Out Of The Penthouse Jul 12, 2021 4:26PM ET
He's a broken record.
Gold: Skis Are On, Time To Choose The Slope Jun 18, 2021 4:05AM ET
 You said it best! I think your description is spot on...good job. You said it best! I think your description is spot on...good job.
Gold: Skis Are On, Time To Choose The Slope Jun 17, 2021 6:41PM ET
 It's OK to humiliate him because he's been trying to humiliate his gold bullish readers time and time again. He's basically been telling the gold bulls 'don't be fools buying into the gold bug crowd'...doing it every time he writes an article. I will continue to humiliate him as long as he implies that all of us gold bulls are fools. At least some of us gold bulls will get bearish from time to time, but he's ALWAYS BEARISH for some reason...probably a scam to get subscribers but its blown up in his face! It's OK to humiliate him because he's been trying to humiliate his gold bullish readers time and time again. He's basically been telling the gold bulls 'don't be fools buying into the gold bug crowd'...doing it every time he writes an article. I will continue to humiliate him as long as he implies that all of us gold bulls are fools. At least some of us gold bulls will get bearish from time to time, but he's ALWAYS BEARISH for some reason...probably a scam to get subscribers but its blown up in his face!
Gold: Skis Are On, Time To Choose The Slope Jun 17, 2021 5:53AM ET
You don't get what the gold bulls are saying...do you? He's been wrong the entire way up and persistently told us to sell each and every time gold advanced. Why should we listen to a guy who would have made us broke if we followed his advice? Wouldn't you stop listening to someone who's been wrong over and over? Sure, he's going to be right eventually and might be right at the present moment, but it doesn't make up for all the bad predictions he's made in the past.
BTC/USD Jun 10, 2021 1:28AM ET
 That's exactly my point...there wouldn't be any legal market exchange to buy and sell for the public. So, would the public trade cryptos as currency amongst themselves illegally and bypass any legal tender...I don't see how that would work. The gov could easily ruin crypto, but they couldn't ruin the drug market. So, I don't see drugs and crypto as similar. That's exactly my point...there wouldn't be any legal market exchange to buy and sell for the public. So, would the public trade cryptos as currency amongst themselves illegally and bypass any legal tender...I don't see how that would work. The gov could easily ruin crypto, but they couldn't ruin the drug market. So, I don't see drugs and crypto as similar.
BTC/USD Jun 09, 2021 11:34PM ET
Drugs "made their way" in the black market because they were illegal...that worked for them. Let's see if crypto can make their way in the black market too when the gov makes them illegal as currency...don't see that working at all for crypto.
Gold's Inflation Utility Jun 09, 2021 3:28PM ET
I think the gold market is on pause...waiting for inflation data and ECB on Thursday?
Gold Takes First Steps Back Jun 04, 2021 7:47PM ET
I can't believe some of you are defending him...he's been wrong much more than right. He's been trying to call tops in a gold bull market. Some of the best wisdom ever given...don't call tops in a bull market and don't call bottoms in a bear market...he's broken this rule more times than anyone I can remember! Radomski, can you remember these cardinal rules...they might help you to stop drowning yourself?
Investors Who Blindly Trust the ‘Experts’ Will Get Left Behind Jun 02, 2021 4:10PM ET
A truthful and wise article once again...nicely done.
Basel III And The New Role For Gold May 24, 2021 4:06PM ET
YOU ARE WISE! Great information.
Inflation Is Knockin’ On Golden Door May 07, 2021 2:20PM ET
Good article and spot on.
Take A Bow, Jay Powell May 06, 2021 12:59PM ET
Excellent and insightful! I love when people speak the truth.
Silver: Lies Have Short Legs May 02, 2021 11:17PM ET
Your article is somewhat contradicting...sounds bearish and bullish. I know you've been bullish on silver in the past (Mar. 22 article), but you start this article about long term industry fundamentals aren't so bullish for silver...am I incorrect?
Silver Shorts Holding On By A Thread Apr 20, 2021 4:47PM ET
Excellent article and very insightful!
U.S. Dollar Soars As Surging Yields Attract Massive Demand Feb 26, 2021 2:10AM ET
Wow Kathy...you're back. It seems you only show up when the dollar is strong. Are you a perma bull for our constantly debased currency....sure appears that way?
Silver Feb 22, 2021 4:54PM ET
I'll give you an even better price to short in the near future...you'll really like that...huh/
Why Gold Is Still The Ultimate Reserve Asset Feb 18, 2021 4:03PM ET