Sam Jennings

Joined: 04/03/15

Comments by Sam Jennings
Silver Feb 28, 2021 11:44PM ET
So people can HEDGE their investment?  Or sell covered calls?
Silver Feb 28, 2021 11:43PM ET
Does PSLV have OPTIONS?
Natural Gas Feb 26, 2021 2:54PM ET
Anyone want to express their thoughts about what the USD will do next, and how that will impact this?
Natural Gas Feb 26, 2021 2:37PM ET
Just started long, here, based on 4 hr graph technicals.
Silver Feb 26, 2021 11:05AM ET
Sorry.  I got #$%ed today, too.
Copper Feb 25, 2021 6:29PM ET
 The demand increase outpaced the supply.  Until a supply side adjustment meets that demand, the price will tend to go up.  Supply side adjustments take TIME... The demand increase outpaced the supply.  Until a supply side adjustment meets that demand, the price will tend to go up.  Supply side adjustments take TIME...
Copper Feb 25, 2021 2:22PM ET
Okay, I think it is climbing form here... back in, long.  Knock on wood.  Hourly technicals convinced me.
Twitter aims to double revenue by 2023, teases new 'super follow' feature Feb 25, 2021 12:56PM ET
I wouldn't buy this stock, if it were going to make $1 trillion for me.  #$^% the CEO, the company, and the entire movement that it censors, for.
Copper Feb 24, 2021 9:09PM ET
 Where will I keep that?  I'd need a barn, to take delivery on my future contract. Where will I keep that?  I'd need a barn, to take delivery on my future contract.
Copper Feb 24, 2021 5:26PM ET
Which would mean that a contract corresponds to a pile of copper worth $108,150 (at present price).
Copper Feb 24, 2021 5:24PM ET
 I found something that says 25 tons, but I'm not confident it is the same kind of contract I'm trading. I found something that says 25 tons, but I'm not confident it is the same kind of contract I'm trading.
Copper Feb 24, 2021 5:13PM ET
How much copper is a futures contract, anyway?  Like...if I just requested delivery... how many tons would it be?
Copper Feb 24, 2021 4:54PM ET
Okay, I found something.  I will share it... but it is not a direct link to their stockpiles.  It is a re-posted one, on seeking alpha. https://seekingalpha.com/article/4406492-copper-head-for-all-time-high-cper-is-copper-etf
Copper Feb 24, 2021 4:50PM ET
Can anyone link to something that shows how much physical copper is actually currently "available" in the comex?
Copper Feb 24, 2021 3:36PM ET
How much is Biden's green revolution going to need?   Each EV has one or more motors that need copper windings.  AND: Elon Musk already said the grid can't yet even support the scale of EV's being talked about.  So they would also need to renovate strategic components of the electrical grid, specifically including power stations... also adding charging stations to all the houses, and to "on-the-road" charging stations for EV's... I know the technicals look sort of extreme right now, but copper is definitely one of the best metals to invest in, imo.  Picture the footprint of copper consumption.  It's unprecedented.
Copper Feb 24, 2021 3:28PM ET
Are you going to make EV motor windings and charging stations out of bitcoin?
BTC/USD Feb 23, 2021 12:03AM ET
What level was it at, when Musk bought in?  Do you think his company just randomly did that?  :)
BTC/USD Feb 23, 2021 12:02AM ET
That second estimate was $650k, sorry.  I don't know what time frame they mean, ofc, but still.  It's good to know what we are holding onto it, for.
BTC/USD Feb 23, 2021 12:00AM ET
NVM.  I found it.  JPM said it could reach between 146,000-600,000 per bitcoin, over a longer time frame.
BTC/USD Feb 22, 2021 11:57PM ET
Would someone on here look up and refresh me about where JPM said this could reach?  Thanks.
BTC/USD Feb 22, 2021 11:55PM ET
You must mean the fake coins they are selling on Facebook, from China... correct?
BTC/USD Feb 22, 2021 11:49PM ET
Gold's been FALLING SINCE AUGUST.
Natural Gas Feb 22, 2021 12:43PM ET
 I don't know what to expect, but I think Biden is cozy with China...and I think LNG demand could have an impact on the price, this year, or next.  Obviously that isn't the sort of thing I expect to change the price, overnight.  It just hovers in the background. I don't know what to expect, but I think Biden is cozy with China...and I think LNG demand could have an impact on the price, this year, or next.  Obviously that isn't the sort of thing I expect to change the price, overnight.  It just hovers in the background.
Natural Gas Feb 22, 2021 12:38PM ET
Was thinking the same thing, but remember: The price of NG was coming UP, even before the cold weather started.  The cold made it pop up, in short term, and it pulled back from that, but it -was- still on a longer term bullish trend, before.
Natural Gas Feb 22, 2021 12:11PM ET
I think this was the bottom, for today and tomorrow.  Switching from short to long.