Si Gi

Joined: 30/01/15

Comments by Si Gi
JPMorgan CEO warns investors to stay away from Bitcoin May 28, 2021 2:59PM ET
"JPMorgan creates digital coin for instant payments", "JPMorgan Chase Poised To Offer Bitcoin Fund To Wealthy Customers", "Mechanically, the bitcoin price would have to rise [to] $130,000, to match the total private sector investment in gold," JPMorgan analysts wrote. "Ark Invest and JPMorgan expect Bitcoin to hit $130K–$470K ... Top funds in the U.S. expect Bitcoin to hit anywhere between $130K to half a million ..." .. it is just a few headlines from different news sources, but JPMorgan CEO "warns investors to stay away from Bitcoin" ? Is this a joke or what??
Global aviation system tested by Belarus jetliner diversion May 23, 2021 11:37PM ET
Full investigation was done on that flight and final conclusion 17 March 2021: "The air defense's launching two surface-to-air missiles at the flight PS752, UR-PSR aircraft, the detonation of the first missile warhead in proximity of the aircraft caused damage to the aircraft systems, and the intensification of damage led the aircraft to crash into the ground and explode instantly." And everybody knows what missiles and who made a shot.
Cryptocurrencies: Crash Or Correction? May 20, 2021 12:38AM ET
Retail investor psychology - buy when everyone buy, and sell when everyone sell. WRONG! Pro/Institutional investor - buy when everyone sell, sell when everyone buy. This dip is an excellent opportunity to buy but retailers will wait again for high prices to buy and this story continues for many, many years.. and probably it will go on.
Backlash to Elon Musk’s Bitcoin bombshell as traders start to buy the dip May 13, 2021 1:11AM ET
doesn't matter. after some time he going to accept again and price will jump up. it's seriously f'ed up how one man has such an huge impact on all the kids in the crypto retail market. just imagine how much money he can make posting on twitter, making decisions accept or suspend any crypto currency, etc.
Ethereum is overpriced, JPMorgan analysts claim May 11, 2021 11:53PM ET
The price of anything on this planet is RIGHT if people PAY MONEY. If people buy at 1000000$ this means the price is what it is. The question is only the time for that particular price and how long it gonna last.
Dogecoin loses third of price after Elon Musk calls it a 'hustle' on 'SNL' May 10, 2021 12:24AM ET
"Anyone who wants to play the Elon Musk game should be prepared to lose all their money." Best line. Period.
Dogecoin May 02, 2021 10:54AM ET
I like Musk overall and consider being some sort of genius. But what is he doing with doge coin? I mean this is like some sort of cheating - kids gonna cry, for some people gonna end really, really bad...
BTC/USD May 02, 2021 7:50AM ET
how r ya doin kids?
BTC/USD Nov 19, 2018 11:28PM ET
@Joy   u r welcome https://www.investing.com/about-us/start-contributing
ETH/USD Nov 17, 2018 7:28AM ET
dude, somehow I like you, but you are waaaay technically overminded... forget TA, just forget and relax. on big scale it doesn't apply for crypto. simple as that.
ETH/USD Oct 23, 2018 11:23PM ET
lol  :)
ETH/USD Oct 01, 2018 6:13AM ET
what history? USD have a history but cryptos overall don't have any...
ETH/USD Sep 25, 2018 10:29AM ET
absolutely agree with both of you.
ETH/USD Sep 22, 2018 3:54PM ET
@ Douglas, not many would agree with you here, but I would. Still believe this continue to go down and still waiting for right time to tell my self "it's a time now".. since february 2018 ;)
ETH/USD Sep 11, 2018 12:49PM ET
yeah... you forgot to write last lines of article you are pasting here, so it goes "ETH shed another 4% on the day and is just below $220, a fall below $200 could be very bad for the world’s second largest crypto”, reports NewBTC. Bloomberg Intelligence commodity strategist Mike McGlone expects Ether to fall further to a support target of $155 “as it faces increasing competition, market volatility, and a maturing industry.”. . original artcl at :  https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/09/08/ethereum-co-founder-blockchain-growth-based-on-marketing-is-hitting-a-dead-end/
ETH/USD Sep 09, 2018 7:53AM ET
that's what I wait for since Feb, 2018. And you are right about JFI, he was telling the same story since begining of major drop as far as I remember.
ETH/USD Sep 08, 2018 1:50PM ET
any ETH miners here? what about under 200$, continue to mine or stop it? what miners community gonna to do I wonder?
ETH/USD Sep 07, 2018 12:54AM ET
Douglas, you forgot to write hours to be more exact ;). . seriously, 100$ can be argued but 45 days makes me smile :)
ETH/USD Sep 06, 2018 7:05AM ET
Goldman posponed plans on their crypto trading desk due to futher uncertanty on trade regulations.
ETH/USD Sep 05, 2018 8:31AM ET
  no, zero not possible - there always will be people who buy at 1$ a LOT (for example me, lol ;)\n.. but who gonna mine it, that is the question.  no, zero not possible - there always will be people who buy at 1$ a LOT (for example me, lol ;). .. but who gonna mine it, that is the question.
ETH/USD Aug 14, 2018 12:47AM ET
and now is the moment I was expecting for since february keeping away from the market. things getting interesting
ETH/USD Aug 08, 2018 4:59PM ET
you say there is no reason to be at 500 or 10.000 and you could be right.. just "could". but let's take another look. now tell me the reasons why it should be at 400 or 300, or 100  or any other number below 500?
BTC/USD Jul 18, 2018 3:08PM ET
lol :D
ETH/USD Jun 29, 2018 10:06AM ET
I agree here. Sentiment is strongly bearish and now no one knows where it is going to stop and reverse. I wait since ~830 when sold all cryptos and just watch. Going to continue probably for the next couple of month - till the end of the year maybe. No one knows. I agree here. Sentiment is strongly bearish and now no one knows where it is going to stop and reverse. I wait since ~830 when sold all cryptos and just watch. Going to continue probably for the next couple of month - till the end of the year maybe. No one knows.
Crypto-Focused Liberland is The First ‘Truly Free Country’, Says President Vít Jedlička Jun 20, 2018 12:19PM ET
So. now I can name my backyard "Cryptoland" and ask neigbourhs to vote for me beeing president of  the country of Cryptoland?