Jeff Miller

Comments by Jeff Miller
Week Ahead: What Does The Brexit Result Mean For Markets? Jun 20, 2016 12:04AM ET
Brynjar -- thanks for taking the time to comment. Encouragement is helpful:). . Jeff
The Week Ahead: Is Minimal Jobs Growth Big News For Stocks? Jun 06, 2016 10:38AM ET
Brad -- I agree that it is worth monitoring. One reason I included it is my guess that many might think it is already declining..... . Jeff
Is The Market Cheap? Three Things You Need To Know About Valuation, But May 12, 2016 10:07AM ET
Vinoda -- I am not "ignoring" negative indicators. I merely have pointed out that many are not using them in the way intended by the developers. Also there is another side.. . Which indicators do you follow and when is the last time you got a buy signal? :). . Thanks for reading and commenting.. . Jeff
The Week Ahead: Is The Fed Behind The Curve? Jun 22, 2014 11:12PM ET
Thanks, Mark!
The Week Ahead: Is A Market Breakout Finally On The Way? Jun 08, 2014 5:55PM ET
Angela - -I can't provide any special help on this topic. Sorry -- Jeff
The Week Ahead: Will We Finally Get Clarity From The Market? Jun 01, 2014 3:22PM ET
Thanks for the kind words, and I am delighted that your article was accepted.. . Jeff
Update On Greece: Were Investor Fears Warranted? Apr 21, 2014 11:53AM ET
Thanks, Umbeluzi. True enough. I get to pick my issues more carefully. Meanwhile, most people move from one worry to another:). . Jeff
The Week Ahead: Fluff Or Fundamentals? Apr 06, 2014 11:56AM ET
Thanks, Nathan!
The Week Ahead: Fluff Or Fundamentals? Apr 06, 2014 11:50AM ET
Thanks, Nathan!
The Week Ahead: Will Yellen Signal A Policy Change? Feb 09, 2014 11:21AM ET
Thanks, Daniel!
Week Ahead: Can Investors See Beyond The Bubble Machine? Nov 17, 2013 4:26PM ET
Thanks, Umbeluzi. Glad you found it helpful.. . Jeff
The Week Ahead: Expect Volatility, Not Clarity Sep 02, 2013 8:43PM ET
Sorry about the typo concerning Congressional return from recess. It obviously was not on 9/2, Labor Day, nor did that fit the theme. It should be 9/9 -- with some debate to follow.. . I thought I fixed this in time for the feed, so I apologize to readers.. . Thanks,. . Jeff
The Week Ahead: Is This A Tipping Point? Jun 09, 2013 10:17PM ET
Hi Jeff,. . Thanks for the kind words. My handle is: @dashofinsight. . Jeff
The Week Ahead: Is This A Tipping Point? Jun 09, 2013 6:10PM ET
And thank you for the encouragement. This is a regular feature for me -- most weekends.. . Jeff