x

Satendra Singh

Joined: 19/06/16

Comments by Satendra Singh
Gold Ready For V Shape Reversal Soon 05-11-2017 12:03
Dear Mr. Dhiraj, thanks for pointing out my mistake due to oversight. I am submitting same analysis with actual charts of Gold futures .
Natural Gas: Levels To Watch On An Inventory Day And Afterwards 02-11-2017 13:33
Dear RKM thanks a lot for pointing out this mistake. I am trying to get it correct. Thanks for your valuable support.
Natural Gas Reversal On Track 21-10-2017 00:24
Dear Mr. Miller I agree with your valuable suggestions, but I am not a commentator, searching details from google and presenting here is not difficult. I always like to work on the most difficult task and that is predicting the upcoming directional move of natural gas futures price.  I work hard a lot on this for hours. This is my passion and I spent a lot of time not for me but for my valuable readers who love to read my work. I did not want to stop my work but I was forced to stop. I can hear your anti thesis and would like to have an healthy discussion with my each and every reader but I do not want some unhygienic people to create a disruptive atmosphere on this prestigious website with their absurd and filthy comments .
Natural Gas Reversal On Track 20-10-2017 23:55
Dear Mr. Breeze, I respect your each and every word and always be  eager to hear comments from an experienced person like you. But you know, I am not able to bear shameful words and even filthy comments from some people who never use their own decision when they trade Natural Gas.  I  do not fear of critics. I always try to answer my all readers. But now some people have crossed all limits and using not only assured language but too much filthy word. I therefore, has taken this decision not to write any more on this prestigious website. I know a lot of my valuable readers like you will be feel my absence here but I am forced to leave. Although, my soul will always be eager to work for my valuable readers and I do not how I will bear all this. Thank a lot to all of you for reading my work till now. Good Luck! My best wishes are always be with you.
Natural Gas Reversal On Track 20-10-2017 13:53
Dear friends your love and regard for my for work forces me to share my heartiest feelings with you and I think let us decide the Natural Gas futures price to take decision on my dedication for natural gas analysis. Let us leave my continuity on this prestigious website on Natural Gas. If the natural gas futures price crosses above $3 level up to weekly closing, I will continue. If natural gas futures price is not able to cross above $ 3 till weekly closing, I will only say thanks to all my all valuable readers. Thanks for your kind supportive regards. My Best Wishes are always with you.
Natural Gas Signals Favor Strong Moves Ahead 19-10-2017 15:57
Dear Readers, yes it was a typing error, it was $2.774 to 2.787 from where a beginning of strong reversal appears.
Natural Gas Levels To Watch For The Week Of October 15th, 2017 15-10-2017 11:55
Dear Mr. Ba thanks for your valuable question. Natural Gas price levels are not defined on the basis of what someone thinks, sudden news flow like supply disruptions, stock position and various geo-political concerns can change the whole scenario all of a sudden. In case of Natural Gas, upcoming swift weather changes also play important role for deciding the futures price movement.\n\nIf, I analyse all these factors today, I say only today at the current time, I find that the Natural Gas futures price may take further moves well on defined paths during the days ahead. I do not have any control, if any sudden change occurs in weather conditions or any new supply or demand . \n\nMy advice is only to take your decisions at your own faith and perceptions.
Natural Gas: Expected Trading Zones 13-10-2017 15:35
Dear Mr. Lovish thanks for your valuable comments. But I am sorry to say I do not advice anyone here. You are welcome to join me at FB Page with your original FB id
Natural Gas: A Voyage In Different Time Streams, IV 12-10-2017 17:14
Dear Mr. Breeze I would like to know your valuable comments on my next analysis \"Natural Gas: Expected Trading Zones\" on October 12 which I submitted even before the stock inventory announcement. Now, after three hours you may see the level of natural gas futures price. Thanks a lot for your kind support.
Natural Gas: Expected Trading Zones 12-10-2017 15:29
Dear Mr. Natty you know \"Speak of the Devil, the Devil appears\". So do not speak about them today.
Natural Gas: Expected Trading Zones 12-10-2017 15:22
Dear Mr. Natty I really appreciate your kind words, Experienced people like you only the value of hard work behind an analysis, especially on Natural Gas. My Best Wishes are  always with your. God Luck!
Natural Gas: Expected Trading Zones 12-10-2017 15:19
Dear Mr. Hich thanks a lot for your kind valuable words. I wish you all the Best by deep heartiest feelings. Good Luck!
Natural Gas: Expected Tidal Moves Ahead 11-10-2017 13:32
Dear Mr. Hich thanks a lot for your valuable comments and kind support for my work to be continue to go against all odds with my hardest efforts to dig out precious gems for the really experienced people like you. My best wishes are always with you. Good Luck!
Natural Gas Seems Ready For A Tidy Ride 10-10-2017 13:24
Dear Mr. Marangon thanks a lot for your valuable comments.
Natural Gas Levels To Watch 07-10-2017 09:25
Dear Mr. Mike, Mr. Dines and Mr. Natty thanks a lot  for your kind support. My best wishes are always with you. Good Luck!
Will The Rally In Base Metals Continue Or Fizzle Out? 06-10-2017 16:23
Congratulations for achieving a place in the Most Popular Analysis. My best wishes are always with you.
Natural Gas: Advance Signals Before Directional Move 04-10-2017 13:13
Dear Mr Anderson thanks for your kind support and valuable comments. Now, you may may see the resultant moves which I attempted to point out a few hours back for myall valuable readers. My best wishes are always with you. Good Luck!
Natural Gas: Bears Trapping Zone 03-10-2017 14:51
Dear Mr. Natty, thanks a lot for your valuable comments. Hope for the best. My best wishes are always with you.
Natural Gas: Bears Trapping Zone 03-10-2017 14:48
Dear Mr. nyk nyk, thanks a lot for your valuable comments. Has the Natural Gas futures price ever been correct?  Just try to think about my question, you would definitely get answer of what you want to ask for. Good Luck and best wishes to you.
Natural Gas: Bears Trapping Zone 03-10-2017 14:41
Dear Mr. Suren thanks a lot for your kind regard. My best wishes are always with you. Good Luck!
Natural Gas: Bears Trapping Zone 03-10-2017 14:39
Dear Mr. Hich thanks a lot for your valuable comments.Yes, I take care about each and every aspect before writing an analysis.
Natural Gas: Beginning Of A Breakout 02-10-2017 07:06
Dear Mr. Breeze thanks a lot for your kind support. I would like to know your valuable comments of an experienced person like you on the views expressed by dear brother Mr. Trevor.
Natural Gas: Beginning Of A Breakout 02-10-2017 07:02
Dear Mr. Trevor thanks a lot for sharing your valuable comments. I really appreciate the way you meditate so deep on forthcoming fundamentals and as well as technical formations of Natural Gas.
Natural Gas: Watch For A Breakout 30-09-2017 03:28
Dear Mr. Petros thanks a lot for your great Analysis. I find a Gap Up opening on the first trading session of the Week will confirm this breakout. My best wishes are always with you.
Natural Gas: Watch For A Breakout 30-09-2017 03:21
Mr. Breeze thanks for your support to Natural Gas Analysts. Good Luck!