Satendra Singh

Joined: 19/06/16

Comments by Satendra Singh
WTI Crude Oil: Outlook For The Week Of July 8th, 2018 Jul 08, 2018 9:49AM ET
To understand the above trading zones in more detail seem my video https://youtu.be/GEaWuF9oFkI
S&P 500 - Outlook For The Week Of July 8th, 2018 Jul 08, 2018 9:18AM ET
Dear Mr. BiegoCi thanks for you comments. Click at video  above.mentioned sentence "see my video "
Will WTI Crude's Futile Bullish Attempt Attract More Bears? Jun 27, 2018 11:26AM ET
Dear Mr. Basha thanks for your valuable comments. For more updates subscribe my YouTube Channel SS analysis https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnsjgic3owWKZtx1wbTbKLQ
Is S&P 500 At A Critical Juncture? Jun 27, 2018 10:17AM ET
Dear Readers to understand the above charts in detail see my video https://youtu.be/S23fusWe4B8
S&P 500 Outlook For The Week Of June 24th, 2018 Jun 25, 2018 3:07AM ET
Dear Mr. Jay Thanks for your valuable comments. Subscribe my YouTube Channel to get regular updates.
Global Economies Eye OPEC Amid Growing Trade War Concerns Jun 21, 2018 9:18AM ET
Dear Mr. Hassan thanks for your valuable comments. Kindly watch my video you will find the answer of your question.
NG Looks Ready For Breakout Amid Warm Weather And Cooling Demand Jun 13, 2018 11:04AM ET
Dear readers you are invited to understand the above charts in detail, kindly look at my video https://youtu.be/bFfERrPIicw
Natural Gas Inventory Confirms Uptrend On Volatility Jun 07, 2018 1:54PM ET
Dear Mr. Scorpion I know that you are talking about Columbia Gas Transmission pipe that exploded early Thursday in Moundsville, West Virginia. But don't say I am manipulating chart. My charts represent unbiased inclination, specially on the basis of study of currently prevailing news flow which impact the movement  of Natural Gas futures. I predict the possible directional move after deep study of news flow before chart construction. Now, you can  see the current position of Natural Gas futures current position after 22 minutes. No doubt, everyone has his own outlook. Anyway, thanks a lot for your valuable comments. Good Luck!
NG, Crude, Gold, Silver, USD, 10-Year Yields: Swings Before Final Direction May 30, 2018 3:00AM ET
I advice you to kindly see the video in this article to under these technical charts.
Natural Gas Outlook For The Week Of May 27, 2018 May 26, 2018 1:03PM ET
Dear Mr. Thomas now you can find the updated trading zone in youtube
Natural Gas Outlook For The Week Of May 27, 2018 May 26, 2018 1:01PM ET
Find my updated  expected trading zones for the week of May 27th, 2018 on my YouTube Channel "SS analysis"  Click here https://youtu.be/nM0VdoxyRkE
Natural Gas Outlook For The Week Of May 27, 2018 May 25, 2018 10:15AM ET
Dear Mr. Thomas you will soon find the video for the Week of May 27th on my  YouTube channel soon after weekly closing of this week. Thanks for your valuable comments.
Natural Gas Confirms Uptrend Continuation May 23, 2018 1:43PM ET
Dear Mr. Thomas thanks a lot for your supportive comments. I work hard for the valuable readers like you. My best wishes are always with you.
NG Looks Ready To Behave May 21, 2018 8:52AM ET
Dear reader are requested to see the above mentioned video  at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r60XCMH40Yo
Precious Metals Look Ready To Bounce May 10, 2018 1:30PM ET
Dear Mr. David thanks for your valuable comments. I have given 4 hr. and 1 hr. Chart for both Gold and Silver futures. Thanks anyway for expressing you doubt.
NG Bulls Look Ready For Breakout After Outcome Of Trump’s Final Move May 10, 2018 1:25PM ET
Dear Mr. Geppetto thanks for your valuable comments because I give my best by investing my hard efforts and valuable time in writing my all analysis. And I do not get any financial benefit here but the comments expressed like above really force me to leave this all here itself. Why should I present my analysis which are not helping anyone.
NG Bulls Look Ready For Breakout After Outcome Of Trump’s Final Move May 10, 2018 1:21PM ET
Dear Mr. Harsh thanks for your kind regards for calling my hard efforts a mess. If you do not find them full of mess. I request you to kindly do not read my any analysis in future, if I write. I request you to take pen and work on prediction the upcoming directional move of Natural Gas. I want to see what more useful contributions you can make. Just one analysis with this same ID for the upcoming week and submit for editorial review on this esteemed website.
NG Bulls Look Ready To Move Upward Amid Growing Volatility Ahead May 10, 2018 1:15PM ET
You may find Mr. Harshwardhan's comments in my analysis " NG Bulls Look Ready For Breakout After Outcome Of Trump’s Final Move" on May 9th, 2018. If majority of the readers find my analyses worthless, I will really leave this investment of my hard efforts and time in analyzing the most difficult task to predict an upcoming directional move of NG and CL. Thanks! to all once again.
NG Bulls Look Ready To Move Upward Amid Growing Volatility Ahead May 10, 2018 1:09PM ET
Dear Mr.Yuvraj thanks for your valuable comments. I wish you Good Luck! . I want my valuable reader to kindly give their valuable views on the comments expressed by dear brother Harshvardhan who says my analysis are only mess. I request all of you to only express your views with due respect while convincing him about his views. I request all my valuable readers to view my analysis only if they find them useful, instead of giving discouraging comments. Because I invest my hard efforts and time to predict the upcoming directional move of the most liquid commodity - NG.  Thanks to all for reading my analyses.
Natural Gas Bulls Look Bound To Bounce Amid Escalating Geopolitics May 08, 2018 10:41AM ET
Dear James kindly try to refresh your page or check internet connections please. Charts are absolutely there. I have checked I can see the referred charts in the analysis.
Natural Gas Bears Look To Retreat On Shifting Weather Outlook Apr 18, 2018 12:51PM ET
Dear Mr. Yuvaraj thanks for your valuable comments. Best Wishes!
Natural Gas: No Hints Of Imminent Turnaround Apr 12, 2018 11:30AM ET
Dear Mr. Petros thanks a lot for your valuable analysis on Natural Gas at this crucial juncture.
Natural Gas Starts To Look At Fundamentals Amid Fading Fear Of Trade War Apr 10, 2018 11:28PM ET
Dear Mr. Chauhan thanks for your valuable comments. I work hard a lot only for the people like you. I do not know people with fake identity look more intersted to comment only to negate instead of concentrating on their own business.
Natural Gas: Expected Trading Zones From March 25th - April 6th Mar 26, 2018 12:23AM ET
Dear Mr. New Vision kindly express your view clearly. Your comments do not express your intention that you want to criticize or express thanks.
Natural Gas Bulls Are Facing Resistance At Border Mar 13, 2018 9:17AM ET
I do not have any relation with this "Online Trading Academy" and I never had in past. I do not know how and why they are trying to project my name in such a mischievous way. I request to the the Editor-in-Chief of investing.com to conduct an inquiry in this matter. How someone else can replace my homepage and photograph. This is highly shame on  this "Online Trading Academy" or its owner(s). I request my all valuable readers to kindly report this matter to investing.com otherwise I will stop writing further analyses on investing.com till this matter is resolved properly. I have never given any consent to any such company for using my name.