Northwest Biotherapeutics Inc (NWBO)

OTC Markets
0.851
-0.059(-6.49%)
After Hours
0.851
-0.005(-0.572%)
- Delayed Data
  • Volume:
    1,555,077
  • Bid/Ask:
    0.000/0.000
  • Day's Range:
    0.850 - 0.913

NWBO Comments

What is your sentiment on Northwest Biotherapeutics Inc?
or
Market is currently closed. Voting is open during market hours.

All Comments

(22)
  • News ??
    0
    • I remain bullish on test results holding 33k @.17 so its been an interesting ride...Hope the best is yet to come for investors but more importantly patients
      0
      • hopefully soon!
        0
        • news?
          0
          • Any good news ?
            0
            • news?
              0
              • Will the Coin Fall in the Right Direction for Northwest Biotherapeutics? https://pennystocks.news/will-the-coin-fall-in-the-right-direction-for-northwest-biotherapeutics-nwbo/
                0
                • Ready to take off!
                  0
                  • Did the results come out?
                    0
                    • Did the results come out?
                      0
                      • $NWBO P3 DCVAX topline data results will be displayed at SITC by Monday Nov 9th. Drs Liau, Ashkan, and Bosch will speak to results via poster session Nov 11th. Results will stay posted online until 12/31/2020. Criteria for presentation is “practice changing” results. 🤞🏻https://twitter.com/justinkeister5/status/1324199742151315457?s=24
                        0
                        • results?
                          0
                        • Did the results come out?
                          0
                      • Why is this thing giving a blood bath?
                        0
                        • What's going on guys? How we doing?
                          0
                          • All aboard... Ready for take off
                            0
                            • In .47 10k shares ... looking for ,70s
                              0
                              • Wow!
                                0
                                • Keep this till September
                                  0
                                  • It’s the best time to buy it right now this should go up to at least $.90
                                    0
                                    • NWBO submitted their data to FTA through a third-party
                                      0
                                      • Data of the 12 yr study will be presented in late july. In hope of significant results, the share is like to reach $1 by july. If data fails it's back to rock bottom. If not, then the road to $5-20$ is open. Probably a buyout late 2020...
                                        1
                                        • I may take a small position tomorrow
                                          0
                                          • Any thoughts on this ?
                                            0
                                            Disclaimer: Fusion Media would like to remind you that the data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate. All derived (stocks, indexes, futures), cryptocurrencies, and Forex prices are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers, and so prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual market price, meaning prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. Therefore Fusion Media doesn't bear any responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using this data.
                                            Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.