Intel Corporation (INTC)

28.56
-0.61(-2.09%)
  • Volume:
    15,749,458
  • Day's Range:
    28.46 - 29.31
  • 52 wk Range:
    24.59 - 56.28
High dividend Yield

Dividend yield shows how much a company pays its shareholders in dividends annually per dollar invested. It reflects how much an investor will earn aside from any capital gains in the stock.

INTC Comments

What is your sentiment on Intel?
or
Vote to see community's results!

All Comments

(2941)
  • Reunify China. Make Intel Great Again.
    4
    • These huge investment Intel is making now will pay off exponentially in the not too distant future.
      7
      • foundry will start pay off at 27 , the big gains will be 2,3 years later
        5
      • the stock will start priced that in at some point , no one knows when , market always surprise
        5
      • The Fabs Intel already will pay off as soon as the PROC reunifies the ROC. TSMC in taiwan will be fully controlled by the CCP soon enough.
        0
    • intc rally is over? so quick not a good sign.
      0
      • good one Ma Lu I agree
        0
      • I hope Kevin I will still be alive when it does :)
        0
      • The 10nm proc is highly desirable. Yes you can make a quality CPU with 10nm. EUV isn't very profitable and the chips have thermal issues because of the reduced size. Good for phone and wearables that benifit from reduced energy usage, bad for CPUs. That said Intel is buying a lot of EUV systems.
        0
    • ahahah OUCH Mobileye has barely 16BN valuation. ouch that is a cluster fk as if intc doesnt have already enough liquidity problems and now this....
      2
      • No it won't.
        2
      • 16bil is low because a year ago people thought it was valued around 40bil and a 3 months ago they suggested 30bil.
        0
      • In Sightthe PRC will eventualy unify with the ROC. Maybe in a month after the elctions 2 years befroe the next election 5 years from now. Who knows. but there the ROC will cease to exist and global leaders suggest that will lead to sancitons. Samsung and INTC will likely have to pick up the slack for TSMC. Im assuming China will us TSMC's fabs to make cutting edge chips to drive their drone army. To be honest there is a 99% chance that the 1 or 2 options you site happen. So the other 99 possibilities will have to share the 1% chance. You all think a conflict between Taiwan and China is the black swan. When in reality a free and indepent Taiwan in 5 years is the black swan. I personally think China takes Taiwan soon because the US is trying to control what chips china gets and the world is to dependant on China's manufaturing to decouple over Taiwan.
        0
    • almost 6% dividend? wow
      2
      • $1.46 is not 6% but for how long anyway. That's the question.
        0
      • That is the important question. The past is the past, even ME validation has significantly much more than halved by now, and since ASPs are dropping like stones for everyone, margins and thus revenues will drop even harder. The worst is yet to come, even though Intel already lowered guidance for q3, you have to keep in mind that this happened before it was completely clear how bad q3 was going to be. The guidance was made at very very start of the hefty downturning point. In the end it turned out to be twice as hard as expected. Intel will very very likely undercut its own bottom guidance range.
        0
      • And yes, Intel already re-iterated vague some time ago they will be somewhere near the very lower range of its guidance of q3.
        0
    • China Re-unification talks increase. INTC will be worth more when mainland China reunifies Taiwan.
      1
      • If Intel produces semiconductors for microwaves and washing machines, maybe.
        0
    • 10 year low today?
      2
      • You really dislike this stock don't you?
        3
    • PC slowdown and Apple using their own chip spell bad news for Intel. Absolutely no reason to be bullish stock.
      2
      • Intel has made mistakes and that is reflected in the current stock price.  Yes there is a PC slow down.  Yes Intel is facing competition when it comes to CPU.  Yes Arc was a huge mistake.  BUT the Intel brand is trusted, buth in the industry and in homes.  They do make a decent product that is competitive.  Most importantly Intel has embraced EUV lithography.  They own existing fabs that do produce chips that are needed.  The real reason to own INTC is the real chance in the next 5 years TSMC production will be dramatically impacted by China.  Some say China won't be ready for 2 years.  Most feel the invasion will come before the election of 2024.  Historically speaking sanctions will limit exportation of chinese goods including chips.  Personally i think China is waiting until after the midterms.  China understands the senate is very powerful and wants to help democrats keep control.
        1
      • Yea , i dont understand why people want to buy this
        0
    • Intel is planning its first major layoffs in almost six years, according to a new report. The company's allegedly forthcoming layoffs will likely affect thousands of its 113,700 employees, particularly in its sales and marketing departments, and could happen as soon as this month.
      1
      • low of 24.60 around 8:35 to high of 26.82 by 10:35. 9% increase in about 120 minutes. That was some rally, anyone's guess what it will close at.
        1
        • NB sales were crashing heavily. This will be pretty bad for Intel I believe..
          0
          • 4% swing from low to high in about 40 minutes. Crazy.
            0
            • bad news coming soon. Intel is in big trouble and I bet it won't come out in one piece.
              1
              • 55k people making an average of 100k is $5.5 Billion. pat is over paid, but not that much.
                0
              • Pat's strategy is be make less products but expand foundry services to offset the cost of equipment. The moment Taiwan chip production is stopped Foundry services will be more valuable.
                0
              • Pat knows very little about Foundry services because it's not his background. As well as you averaged 55k people in tech role. I was talking on average. But you bring up good point.
                1
            • finally the news I was hoping for here, intel starting their firing plan, I hope it's at least 10% of their employees, they can ez cut 20% even, raise the margins and keep the performance, there are just too much bad employees over there currently, big plus for the future.
              1
              • Cut 40%. these company are always full or dead wood. The remaining 60% can step up and cover the load.
                0
              • its a buy when its 20.5
                0
              • Idan Molcho0.25 definitely buy !
                1
            • Nice that companies finally fire people and maybe this inflation starts trending down slowly
              0
              • $19 is coming soon. ..... Mark my words.
                1
                • idk literally every berish TA count on 19 as the bottom , so if ev1 look at 19 as the bottom, I think the bottom will be before, but we will see
                  0
                • Book value in about 2 years is 30- dollars even if they don't makke a cent of profit. If they make enough to cover the dividend than this stock is cheap. Investors don't have faith in Pat, if the change CEO stock could go up 60% in a month.
                  0
                • Definetily coming, intel is losing on high performance chips
                  0
              • prepare to buy this under 20 soon
                3
                • it could be very good to dilute my positions.
                  0
              • Intel should get rid of that software guy who came from VMware and concentrate on making 1st class chips!!! Maybe then we could see some improvements. Mean time they are simply burning cash.
                2
                • the cost of free advise is .....
                  2
                • Agree, Pat needs to go. At the very least they should cut c-suite compensation until gaap profit returns.
                  0
                • At least one person is thinking on this thread. I knew Pat got lucky at VMware and never had what it takes to run a company.
                  0
              • I haven't traded Intel before. Can anyone tell me why intel is dropping so much? From what I can see superficially, it seems that Intel is a pretty solid company (few competitors, high entry barrier to the field, good p/e ratio, good p/b ratio, low debt to equity ratio, good dividend). So why is it nose diving?
                2
                • intel is 1 generation behind in CPU tech compared to AMD..soon it will be 2 ...3...4
                  1
                • they can become leader again, they innovate and invest in new fabs. They certainly have place in future but nobody knows how they execute their plans.
                  2
                • losing market share in the data center and have not kept up with chip size reduction and performance,. the new foundry being built needs to solve their manufacturing problems.
                  0
              • new 52week low today
                0
                • soon 22$ with a divi yield thats not sustainable
                  0
                  • lol ehat no sustainable based on yield? u do realize that the amount paid is fixed and the yield only determine the current return if u buy the stock today? lol so many clueless here thats amazing
                    1
                  • i will laugh so hard at you when they cut the dividend
                    0
                  • I guess they will. Intel currently burning money.
                    0
                • Haha this will be really really bad for Intel. Lets see if they the courtesy to give out at least this time a preliminary report about it. Considering AMD and Samsung slumped, dont expect Intel to have it any better. On the contrary!
                  0
                  • just wait when those wall street crooks start recommending intel after they get their long positions, might take a while but they will eventually
                    3
                  • You have been chasing ghosts. NAND market is already collapsing due to overcapacities, same will and is already slowly happening with logic circuits. In 2024-2025 capacities would be even up to >30% higher than today, how is this going to work out for margins and fab loads. But yeah keep on dreaming.
                    0
                  • u keep forgetting total market revenue going double by 2030 ... but ok mate , hope u short it more
                    2
                • If you insist to buy this stock, then do it after earning. Its not looking good at all.
                  0
                  • this will end like at n t high divi yield and dieing stock price
                    0
                    • AMD sinks on week preliminary results
                      1
                      • And you think AMD falling cuz of prelim results is good for Intel?? Just look AM. Intel is falling, any why, because if AMD was hit by stark demand recession, what you think is going on at Intel. lol
                        0
                      • Great opportunity to load more for the future.
                        0