Beyond Meat Inc (BYND)

137.31
+0.16(+0.12%)
Pre Market
137.51
+0.20(+0.15%)
- Real-time Data
  • Volume:
    2,420,542
  • Bid/Ask:
    136.50/137.82
  • Day's Range:
    135.50 - 140.58

BYND Overview

Prev. Close
137.31
Day's Range
135.5 - 140.58
Revenue
406.79M
Open
137.87
52 wk Range
76 - 220.8
EPS
-0.84
Volume
2,420,542
Market Cap
8.65B
Dividend (Yield)
N/A (N/A)
Average Vol. (3m)
3,837,572
P/E Ratio
N/A
Beta
0
1-Year Change
78.53%
Shares Outstanding
63,007,488
Next Earnings Date
Jun 10, 2021
What is your sentiment on Beyond Meat Inc?
or
Market is currently closed. Voting is open during market hours.

Beyond Meat Inc News

Beyond Meat Inc Analysis

Technical Summary

Type
5 Min
15 Min
Hourly
Daily
Monthly
Moving AveragesStrong BuyStrong BuyBuyNeutralBuy
Technical IndicatorsStrong BuyStrong SellStrong BuyStrong BuySell
SummaryStrong BuyNeutralStrong BuyBuyNeutral

Beyond Meat Inc Company Profile

Beyond Meat Inc Company Profile

Beyond Meat, Inc. offers plant-based burgers. The Company offers its products in a range of categories, such as The Beyond Burger, Beyond Sausage, Beyond Beef Crumbles and Beyond Chicken Strips. The Company sells a range of plant-based products across the three main meat platforms of beef, pork and poultry. It provides Beyond Mushroom Bacon Cheeseburger, Chef Spike’s Original Brat, Roasted Garlic & Italian Sausage Pasta, Beyond Beef Tacos and April Ross’ Butternut Squash Mac-N-Cheese. The Company also offers Beyond Spring Burger, Beyond Nacho Burger, Beyond Sausage Stuffed Peppers, Tuscan Style Beyond Sausage Pasta, Beyond Brat Breakfast Burrito, Beyond Beef Fiesta Power Bowl, Beyond Beef Nachos, Truffle Mac & Cheese Beyond Burger, Love & Lemons Guacamole Beyond Burger and Beyond Burger Tostada With Marinated Kale.

Read More
  • The global meat substitutes market is set to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 11.8% between 2021 and 2028, when it will be worth $4.36 billion (Polaris market research).
    0
    • go go go
      0
      • IT’S PEOPLE!!!
        0
        • any guess from danish/swedish experiments?
          0
          • It is sold in 15% of McD locations in Denmark, mostly rural. Even less in Sweden. Not many are exposed to it yet. How would you gain information you could use to guess?
            0
        • will it break below $116 this time?
          0
          • I don’t known but I think that the price will be nearly 116$ And it will be a good price to buy, no?!
            0
          • no break its going up from here on out.it will hit 2 hundred soon.
            0
          • I don't think so! I think it should re-test.
            0
        • 14175 to 12875 the Nasdaq falls and in 2 months it rests, in my opinion, it starts again and goes to new highs for the liquidity around and because it is not the time for the rate hike. They used the FED, semiconductor problems, the early days of Biden and the vaccine pandemic and tensions with China, to reverse, but in the end it was often bearish speculation by hedge funds. So optimism returns, it is not a bubble. Technology is the present and the future. XPENG NIO SNOWFLAKE BALLARD BEYOND MEAT LI AUTO INOVIO IBIO my favorites
          2
          • As a see its red
            0
            • Confirmed. Support levels are 120, 114. If these won't hold then free road to 88.5.
              0
            • Confirmed. Support levels are 120, 114 ... 88,5.
              0
          • 2 days and will we see where the story continues. Red channel or Green channel? https://invst.ly/u8nzr
            0
            • This thing will explode after some turbulences...
              0
              • McPlant review. Mostly negative, but it is just one opinion. https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://www.dr.dk/nyheder/viden/klima/mcdonalds-tester-ny-planteburger-i-danmark-den-er-ikke-sundere-men-lidt-bedre
                1
                • László Balázs Antal Actually, she says it only tastes like McD because of the dressing and bread. Eating the meat alone, she would only do it for her conscience. But I guess few people will eat the meat alone. I have mixed feelings about the stock at the current price.
                  3
                • Fomo BullI have read other reviews on the internet (trying directly the meat instead of going to McDonalds ) and those reviews were quite positive. But well, taste is a very personal thing. I am quite positive on that stock when looking at fundamentals and the mission of that company. I plan to buy my first Beyond Meat product this weekend and make my own burger. Will be the fnal test before deciding if going long or not ;)
                  0
                • Sourygna LuangsaySo, what is the result? :)
                  0
              • https://invst.ly/u620s green, blue or yellow? Can we stay in the green channel? What's your opinion? My guess is green has a 15% chance, blue 20%, yellow 65%. I think the bottom of the green channel is a quite strong support and will be a sideways trend in the next three weeks.
                0
                • Any fundamental news, Balázs?
                  0
                • Gábor Kapros https://vegnews.com/2021/2/mcdonalds-beyond-meat-sign-3-year-deal-to-launch-plant-based-options When this news released the general mood was quite negative in the global market and the chart didn't respond.  but I assume this affects the price soon.
                  0
                • Gábor Kapros The McDonald's deal is huge, but in general, there was only good news in the last few weeks, but no positive movements.maybe the fundamentals are overrated these days. :)
                  0
              • +4.95 ? any reason ?
                0
                • and -8.18 now... *****?
                  0
              • 90 is coming
                17
                • I see it at 180 after 2 weeks
                  4
              • Mcdonalds contract. Nuff said
                1
                • go go go Beyond !
                  1
                  • what happened to BYND yesterday, why did it drop to 135 20min after market close?
                    0
                    • Im getting a Beyond Meat T-shirt if this thing hits 300 soon or later
                      1
                      • Mcdonalds dummies. Gold mine now.
                        0
                        • Long shot
                          0
                          • Patience
                            0
                            • the faith of macdonalds is the beigin of it all
                              1
                              • there are more ways to produce growth hormones than fat. just saying. Fat free would be a better future.
                                0
                                • i am annoyed by that 3% drop. its like it happened because of me. Thinking too much anyway. Having that big meal thats letting fly home with your family would feel different when it would be vegan no doubt definitely less intense. Making this the best thing in your life is wearing a beard. stock market definitely isn't wearing a beard anymore.
                                  1
                              • we gotta remember that this stock is a $1000 this decade, the McDonald's deal is only the beginning
                                0
                                • Price target today?
                                  0
                                  • Ben Saemin Kimgreat, only 4 years to go
                                    0
                                  • 140
                                    0
                                  • 151
                                    0
                                • wonderful company with a perfect strategy of expansion
                                  2
                                  Disclaimer: Fusion Media would like to remind you that the data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate. All derived (stocks, indexes, futures), cryptocurrencies, and Forex prices are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers, and so prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual market price, meaning prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. Therefore Fusion Media doesn't bear any responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using this data.
                                  Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.