Recent Performance of the Stocks Mentioned Below:
Average 1-Week Return: 2.73%
Average 1-Month Return: -7.9%
Average 1-Year Return: -25.04%
1. Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD). Operates as a semiconductor company in the United States, Japan, China, and Europe. Beta at 2.21. SMA50 at $2.76 vs. SMA200 at $5.29.
2. Allegheny Technologies Inc. (ATI). Produces and sells specialty metals worldwide. Beta at 1.8. SMA50 at $30.49 vs. SMA200 at $34.54.
3. BorgWarner Inc. (BWA). Engages in the manufacture and sale of engineered automotive systems and components primarily for power train applications worldwide. Beta at 1.62. SMA50 at $68.2 vs. SMA200 at $72.69.
4. Cliffs Natural Resources Inc. (CLF). Produces iron ore pellets, lump and fines iron ore, and metallurgical coal products. Beta at 2.37. SMA50 at $38.76 vs. SMA200 at $49.31.
5. Jabil Circuit Inc. (JBL). Provides electronic manufacturing services and solutions in the Americas, Europe, and Asia. Beta at 2.05. SMA50 at $18.64 vs. SMA200 at $21.29.
6. J. C. Penney Company, Inc. (JCP). J. C. Penney Company, Inc., through its subsidiary, J. C. Penney Corporation, Inc., operates department stores in the United States and Puerto Rico. Beta at 1.85. SMA50 at $24.01 vs. SMA200 at $28.33.
7. Juniper Networks, Inc. (JNPR). Designs, develops, and sells products and services that provide network infrastructure to create environments for the deployment of services and applications over a single network. Beta at 1.69. SMA50 at $17.4 vs. SMA200 at $18.66.
9. NetApp, Inc. (NTAP). Engages in the design, manufacturing, marketing, and technical support of networked storage solutions. Beta at 1.54. SMA50 at $30.82 vs. SMA200 at $34.84.
10. NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA). Provides visual computing, high performance computing, and mobile computing solutions that generate interactive graphics on various devices ranging from tablets and smart phones to notebooks and workstations. Beta at 1.58. SMA50 at $12.69 vs. SMA200 at $13.46.
11. NYSE Euronext, Inc. (NYX). Operates securities exchanges. Beta at 1.63. SMA50 at $24.57 vs. SMA200 at $25.67.
12. R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company (RRD). Provides pre-media, printing, logistics, and business process outsourcing products and services to private and public sectors worldwide. Beta at 1.9. SMA50 at $10.28 vs. SMA200 at $11.16.
13. Xerox Corp. (XRX). Engages in the development, manufacture, marketing, service, and finance of document equipment, software, solutions, and services worldwide. Beta at 1.58. SMA50 at $7 vs. SMA200 at $7.43.
Add a Comment