ArcBlock is an ecosystem for creating and deploying decentralized applications dApps. It is an ambitious project that claims to bring the crypto community to the blockchain 3.0 era. ArcBlock keeps all the functions of blocks 1.0 and 2.0, namely the performance of payment transactions and the support of smart contracts while adding its unique new features.
ArcBlock allows creating apps that could run with various blockchains and cryptocurrencies, making it work seamlessly for the user. Developers are provided with very convenient tools that will enable to conveniently solve technical problems. Below are the key features that define the ArcBlock concept:
1. Open Chain Access Protocol (OCA) is an open-source (public project) abstraction that allows accessing various blockchains, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and others. This protocol will enable apps to work equally efficiently with multiple blockchains, and developers will not have to ponder over different implementations of the same functions.
2. Blocket is a serverless architecture that allows working with various apps and communicating with various blockchains using the OCA protocol described above. Blocket connects to multiple data sources, supports on-chain and off-chain modes. Oracle (NYSE:ORCL) databases can be used as data sources; the architecture also supports smart contracts and processes resources and assets.
3. Decentralized Pub/Sub gateways are a system that serves as an API gateway (in simple terms, the interface between the logic and the programmer) for Blocklet. Thanks to this gateway system, apps can work in mobile apps and browsers, interacting with users in real time. The gateway supports such conventional network protocols as HTTPS, WebSockets, and others.
ArcBlock aims to solve all the current problems for today's blockchains, namely scalability, ease of use, cross-chain communication and flexible new functions.
Tokenomics plays an essential role in the project. Rewards in ABT tokens can be obtained for new services and deployed apps. An example is a cloud computing service, where ABT is a utility token to pay for costs arising from the service. People providing services and resources will be rewarded with tokens according to their contribution to the system development, which will empower it to develop independently.
The project team and advisors have extensive experience and reputation in the modern world. The project CEO, Robert Mao, spent seven years with Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT), ten years with the W3C HTML working group. Justin Tomboulian, the Vice President of LiquidHub and the Chief Information Officer of Microsoft Japan, is also worth mentioning. ArcBlock has major partners, such as The Linux Foundation, IBM (NYSE:IBM), HyperLedger, W3C, CyberMiles.
The public sale (open sale) starting date is February 3, and it will last exactly one week. The rate is set to 1 ETH = 1,900 ABT. Amount of invested funds is in the range from 0.1 to 50 ETH. 186,000,000 ABT will be coined.
Our recommendation for the project for the medium and long term is positive. The high project HYIP (44,000+ Telegram subscribers) and a new solution to the current problems for blockchain technology suggest considering the project for participation.
WePower is a blockchain-based platform for "green" energy trading. WePower allows producers of renewable energy sources to raise capital by coining their own energy tokens. These tokens represent the energy they commit to produce and provide. Energy "tokenization" normalizes, simplifies and opens an already existing worldwide investment energy ecosystem for us. As a result, energy producers can trade "green" energy directly with buyers (consumers and investors) and raise capital by selling energy in advance, below market rates. The developers assure that the platform itself is ready and its demo version can already available. At the moment, the team is launching a pilot project with the Estonian operator of the Elering energy transmission system.
WPR token holders will have priority access to participation in tenders for purchase of tokenized energy after connection of a renewable energy station to the platform. Also, WPR token holders receive at least 0.9% of the total volume of tokenized energy transferred directly by suppliers of renewable energy sources. WPR token holders can use or sell this energy at 1 WPR = 1 kWh.
The plans for a tokensale that is launching on February 1 are to sell 55% of all tokens and raise the Hard cap of USD 35 mln. The token price is found from the ratio 1 ETH = 4,000 WPR, and you should register with the whitelist to participate in the ICO. Token liquidity will be ensured by integration with the Bancor protocol, with which the partnership agreement is concluded.
WePower team consists of more than 20 people and accounts for 10+ years of international experience in the development of renewable energy from the power plant construction to the energy sale through independent energy suppliers.
● The launch of the WePower pilot project with Elergin and tokenization of all energy in Estonia in April 2018.
● Entering the Australian market with the support of SBC and local energy companies;
● Connecting WePower to the first customers in Spain in August 2018;
● Launch of WePower in Spain in November 2018;
● Expansion to neighboring countries in 2019,
This ICO will close very quickly, and the WPR token price will grow steadily.
A large community of the project, which is more than 41 thousand people in Telegram and 21 thousand followers on Twitter, and Positive rating from ICOrating are also worth mentioning.
The Token Fund team is going to participate in this ICO and recommends this project for a long-term portfolio.
Add a Comment
Are you sure you want to block %USER_NAME%?
By doing so, you and %USER_NAME% will not be able to see any of each other's Investing.com's posts.
%USER_NAME% was successfully added to your Block List
Since you’ve just unblocked this person, you must wait 48 hours before renewing the block.