How would you best describe yourself?
Vital information covering the Nordic Financial Markets can now be accessed on Investing.com with the following new additions:
• Nasdaq OMX Stock Market pages
• Nordic Indices in our World Indices section
• Nordic economic indicators and local stock market holidays
Nordic Stock Markets
Displayed in a user-friendly format, each page provides crucial analytical data on the individual stock exchanges for Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Iceland. Highlights include:
• Swedish Market: Two major market-cap indices, the OMX Stockholm 30 and the OMX Nordic 40, with Streaming Charts and nine sector indices.
• Danish Market: OMX Copenhagen 20 with a Streaming Chart and 11 sector indices.
• Finnish Market: Two major market-cap indices with Streaming Charts: OMX Helsinki 25 and OMX Helsinki.
• Icelandic Market: OMX Iceland All-Share with a Streaming Chart and six sector indices.
• Top gainers and losers tables for each of the individual markets.
The streamlined page layout is designed for better tracking and monitoring of the Nasdaq OMX Exchanges. In addition to the innovative charts and graphs, all Nasdaq OMX Indices and Stocks have a detailed Technical Analysis section.
Nasdaq OMX Indices
The addition of the Nordic Indices to the Indices section enables users to access 76 Swedish indices, 63 Danish indices, 64 Finnish indices and 21 Icelandic indices. These pages will serve as another resource for users looking to gain further insight into the Nordic Financial Market.
Users can fully utilize Investing.com’ economic calendar to find up-to-the-minute indicators and all scheduled announcements relating to the economies of Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Iceland. As well as keeping track of each of these stock market’s holidays, this essential tool is another resource for investors who want to stay in the know about worldwide economic affairs.