Phoenix Capital Research
Graham Summers is Chief Market Strategist for Phoenix Capital Research. Graham combines macro-economics, value investing, technical analysis, and geopolitics to present investors with original, globally-minded investment strategies that outperform the markets while minimizing risk, both quantifiable and unquantifiable.
In the last five years, Graham has predicted
1. The Sub-prime housing bust (July 2006)
2. The Collapse in Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac (August 2006)
3. Gold to go to new all-time highs
4. The 2007-09 Recession (November 2007)
5. The Autumn Crash of 2008 (July 2008)
6. Gold to hit $2000 per ounce (November 2008)
7. Global Sovereign Debt Defaults (December 2009)
8. The breakup of the Euro-zone (December 2010)
9. The resurgence of Deflation in 2011 (July 2011)
His research and views have been noted in The New York Post, Crain’s New York Business, Fox Business News, CNN Money, RollingStone Magazine, and The Glenn Beck Show.