Thu, Nov 29, 2012 08:00 GMT
Fri, Nov 30, 2012 16:30 GMT
Radisson Edwardian Grafton Hotel 130 Tottenham Court Road,
United Kingdom [View Map]
Price: See site for details
Phone: +61 3 9898 1755
Fax: +61 3 9898 1855
Gain the Latest Insights in Business Planning
• Releasing value through better planning decisions better asset management
• Exploring the latest developments in optimisation for the mining industry
• Simultaneously optimising the whole value chain: mining, mineral processing,
logistics, production and capital
• Planning and optimisation with geological uncertainty and volatile metal markets
• Operational and cost Modeling techniques for optimisation
• “Bust the myths” that organisations pursue which limit their economic performance
• Implementing an effective planning process
About your expert trainer:
Gerald Whittle has more than 30 years of experience in business planning, analysis and change management in a range of industries in Australia and internationally. As Managing Director of Whittle Consulting (specialists in business optimisation for the mining industry) for the last 13 years, Gerald handles optimisation project management, optimisation strategies and model
design, business analysis and management reporting/presentations. Some major clients include Xstrata, Vale/Inco, BHP Billiton, Minara, Lihir, Newcrest, AngloGold Ashanti and Goldfields, covering a range of commodities including Nickel, Copper, Gold, Lead, Zinc, Coal, Iron Ore and Bauxite.
Bringing together important lessons learnt in other industries, including activity based costing and the theory of constraints, Gerald brings new light to the peculiar challenges of business planning and optimisation for the minerals industry.
****Please click here
for more information and online registration.
Map of United Kingdom, London, Radisson Edwardian Grafton Hotel 130...