Wed, Feb 20, 2013 07:30 GMT
Wed, Feb 20, 2013 09:00 GMT
The American Club, Level 14, 131 Macquarie Street,
Australia [View Map]
Whittle Consulting (Australia based but operating worldwide), specialises in helping mining and mineral processing companies make a step change in their economic performance by accelerating cash production over the life of operation, through their approach called “Money Mining”. As applied at Banpu, Gold Fields, Kinross, Anglo Platinum, Xstrata, African Rainbow Minerals, Vale/Inco, Minara, Paladin & others.
Many mining companies want to cut costs – actually what they really want is to increase their cash flow. Let us help you understand why the companies you invest in should be “Finding the Money”!
Our 90 minute session will give you:
• Refreshing new insights into how mining companies generate cash, or why they fail to do so
• A crash course in mineral economics from experienced specialists in maximising value of mining companies
• The philosophy which explains why generating cash – “Finding the Money” – should be a mining company’s primary concern
We will help you understand:
• How most mining companies are not maximising economic values, by accelerating cash through the bottlenecks in the system over the life of the mine.
• That most mining companies are distracted by confusing organisational silo-based objectives that prevent them from seeing the solution that is best for the whole enterprise
• How investors and analysts contribute to this confusion and fail to distinguish between the mining companies that are good or bad at converting mineral resources into economic value
Simply put, our “Money Mining” approach yields an additional 5-35% Net Present Value [NPV], regardless of the optimisation done to date to the mine and or the processing plant. This is a key element of generating shareholder value of which you should be aware.
It is a tried and tested set of techniques that combine to create significant short term cash gains for all mining enterprises, without compromising long-term value. It applies to all types of mines; coal, iron ore, gold, silver, polymetallic, nickel, uranium etc. across Australia, North and South America and Africa.
**Please click here
for more information and online registration.
Map of Australia, Sydney, The American Club, Level 14, 131 ...