Tue, Feb 26, 2013 01:00 GMT
Wed, Feb 27, 2013 09:00 GMT
Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel 392 Havelock Road,
Singapore [View Map]
Price: Please see site for details.
Phone: +65 6508 2461
Informa’s 7th Annual Clearing, Settlement & Custody Asia Forum will continue to provide Asia’s leading networking platform for attendees, while equipping them with the necessary practical strategies to work more efficiently. This is a focused event to enhance your understanding and implementation of the latest regulatory changes. Discuss best practices and hear from industry leaders as well as regulators on how to best navigate the ever-changing post-trading environment.
Key discussions across the 2-day programme include:
1. Deadline for FATCA implementation coming up in Jan 2013 – effects of this on banks
2. Singapore’s new position as China’s 2 nd offshore RMB clearing house
3. Sweeping reforms mandated by G20 affecting EMIR and Dodd-Frank expected to be in place by end 2012, 2013 will be a review on the changes and implications
4. Due to greater regulations, more CCPs will spring up and back office will need to deal with multiple CCPs, changing the way they’ve traditionally dealt with them
5. As the global financial markets enter a 5th year of slow growth, financial products that were once ignored are now being traded more actively
*For pricing, please refer to:
Map of Singapore, Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel 392 Havelock ...