Plus500 Brokerage Interview
Exclusive interview with Plus500 Brokerage
1. What is your professional background?
Plus500 is an online trading platform for leveraged CFDs trading with Stocks, Forex, commodities, Indices and ETFs, available in many versions: PC Software, browser platform, iPhone / iPad app and other mobile versions, all in 33 different languages.
Plus500UK Ltd is authorized across the EU and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA).
2. Who is your target audience?
Our target audience is men and women, ages 18+ who are interested in online trading.
Plu500 is easy to use for beginners yet a powerful trading software for advanced traders.
3. Is the main focus of your business online or offline?
Plus500 is an online business.
4. Why should traders choose yourself over another broker?
Our main advantages are the easy to use yet powerful trading software, the wide variety of instruments and markets available for trading, free cash bonuses, unlimited demo account , leverage of up to 1:50, and finally, high reliability due to the FSA regulation.
5. Why should clients choose you and not other Forex trading companies?
Same answer as 4.
6. How different is the forex market today from what it was 2 years ago?
I think the market is maturing, in becoming a more commonly known option for trading, attracting new customers worldwide. As a result CFDs now appeal to a much larger audience than a few years ago.
7. What advice would you give to someone who is just starting to trade Forex?
I would start with a demo account and try to find a strategy that suits me best. I would follow the news and seek to learn the market trends. Then I would start with a small investment and take it from there.
8. Who are the main competitors of your firm in the online forex market?
9. What do you think about Forex scam problems in the online forex brokers market?
It's a major problem for licensed brokers, for sure. It hurts everyone. I would advise customers to only trade with regulated providers. Plus500 is licensed and authorized by the FSA, based in London England – the most stringent regulator in Europe. It provides our customers peace of mind, knowing their investment is safe with a reputable company.
10. Where do you see yourself in 2 years from now?
We're constantly expanding the number of instruments available. We know that our investors look for opportunities in diverse markets and we would like to give them the most robust feature set on the market. We continually look to expand on what we offer.
Additionally, as the Plus500 software is developed in-house, we aim have a native version available on most major platforms. For example, we plan on releasing a native Android version in the next couple of months, which will be compatible with most Android smartphones.