It’s time for all Buffett fans to come out and rejoice because it’s Buffett week.
Click on each heading to read the full story.
- Buffett’s 2012 Annual Letter to Shareholders [PDF]
- Buffett is 82 years old but his mind is still as sharp as ever. Read through his letter or if you don’t want to go through the 24 pages, there are summaries here, here and here.
- The best one is from Rap Genius where it goes into the hidden meanings of the letter.
- 19 Priceless Takeaways From the New Book on Buffett.
- Carol Loomis’ new book, Tap Dancing to Work, about her close friend Warren Buffett is an embarrassment of riches for investors. If the Oracle of Omaha’s most avid fans wanted just one volume about their hero, this might be it.
- The History of Berkshire Hathaway.
You may also be interested in:
- The Evolution of Warren Buffett as an Investor
- Stop fooling yourself. You are not Warren Buffett.
- Book review: Warren Buffett Speaks