Over the past few years, Social Trading has taken on a more prominent role in influencing traders’ decisions. Recognizing the need for a more robust offering in this arena, Investing.com is expanding its social trading analytics, thereby growing its social trading community to over 130,000 active members.
Now, in addition to being able to monitor individual Trader accounts, Investing.com users will find a variety of new ways to gauge the standing of individual instruments as determined by the site’s community.
Our new Sentiments Outlook page highlights whether users are bullish or bearish on expected price developments of various financial instruments, and to what degree.
This page provides an overview of the community’s determination on a variety of instrument types. The straightforward table highlights six categories: Most Popular instruments or indices, plus specific tabs for Forex, Indices, Commodities, Stocks and Bonds. For each category, the 10 most popular financial instruments are displayed and users can view a summary of members’ sentiments, the bullish/bearish ratios achieved by those sentiments and how the community’s sentiments compared with actual market movement.
Five different Leaderboards—consolidated on one page, will rank members on a variety of activities. Four Leaderboards—Top Live Accounts, Top Ranked Performers, Top Single Pick and Most Active Pickers-- will rate members on their instrument picking abilities, while the fifth board, Most Active Instruments, will display the highest ranked financial instruments chosen. Each table has its own inner page so users can drill down for more information.
• Social Trading – Top Live Accounts - This table allows users to view the performance of the leading live accounts within the Investing.com social trading community.
The remaining four tables are based on the sentiment-related activity of members. Each table clicks to its own page and has tabs for Popular, Forex, Indices, Commodities, Stocks and Bonds. Users can also click on each ranked member to view their individual social trading profile page.
• Top Ranked Performers – Displays overall sentiment performance by Investing.com social trading community members.
• Top Single Pick – Ranks members by the success of a single sentiment pick.
• Most Active Pickers – Ranks members based on how active they are and the number of votes cast on sentiment picks.
• Most Active Instruments – Displays the financial instruments that are most voted on by Investing.com members. Users can click on each instrument to access more detailed information.