Investing.com is committed to delivering quality content to our readers from contributors with insightful perspectives on topics relevant to our site. If you’re passionate about the financial markets and have ideas worth sharing then we’d love for you to join our team of contributors.
A few guidelines to consider when submitting content to us:
- Submit articles in English Only.
- Original work only: We do not require exclusivity of content, meaning that you’re permitted to publish pieces other than on our site. However, we will not accept plagiarized content. Please only submit content that is your original work and owned by you.
- Be concise: We encourage you to be succinct with your writing, but to be published an article must have a minimum of 250 words.
- Dig deep: Submit articles that provide in-depth, unique analysis. For instance, if you are submitting technical analysis, we expect you to include informative charts in your article.
- Enrich the content: Try to make your content more appealing to our readers by adding audio or visual components. You can upload a video, an audio segment, or a YouTube video that accompanies your piece.
- Edit it: Spend a few minutes reading over your article to correct grammatical errors.
We will only approve content that deals with topics relevant to our site.
Please only submit content on:
- Your local stock markets: We appreciate localized viewpoints. For instance, if you’re living in Germany, we’d appreciate articles on the German indices & stock markets.
- The global stock markets: We want global viewpoints on indices and stocks. For instance, we’re interested in articles pertaining to the stock markets in the United States, Europe, and Asia.
- Commodities: We’re always interested in receiving articles on commodities such as gold, oil, silver, copper, natural gas, wheat, cotton, and sugar.
- Interest Rates & Central Banks
We believe in quality over quantity, so for now you’re limited to submitting two articles per day.